For 5 servings
600g Paella rice 1 medium red Pepper 100g Artichoke Heart 1 medium fillet Chicken
1 cup Peas
6/7 Mussels 6 average king prawns 3 tablespoon Oil, olive
1 teaspoon Paprika
2 teaspoon Saffron
2 jumbo glove Garlic
1. Cook the peas artichokes pepper prawns mussels separately.
2. In a big pan cook the chicken in olive oil for 15 min.
3. Add the pepper, garlic, prawns and mussels. Cover and let cook together for 15 minutes, mixing from time to time.
4. Add the rice saffron and Paprika and mix everything together until all the rice become coloured by the spices.
5 Cover with cold water (everything must be covered, around 600ml of water, depending on your pan).
6. When the water boils, cover it and let it cook without mixing until the rice has absorbed all the water. If needed you can add warm water during the cooking.
Add Artichokes and peas at the end before serving.